Tuesday, June 8, 2021

penguins

 

Today I was learning story writing

I enjoyed the story

I found it challenging to write

My digital learning object shows
story writing

Next time I would change my
writing

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora flynn.
    My name is carter and I am in Room 4 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.

    I really liked the pictures you put in your slide.
    I learned that you could add a background.
    Maybe you could change you text box color.

    Please visit my blog here

    Mā te wā

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you not post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.